Bad games that you enjoyed

I like COD, still not sure what the hate for it is all about. It's mindless action with little or no plot that takes you from set piece to set piece. If you're after a deep story the fps genre is not the best place to look.

I like COD, still not sure what the hate for it is all about. It's mindless action with little or no plot that takes you from set piece to set piece. If you're after a deep story the fps genre is not the best place to look.

Exactly. Although there are exceptions like Bioshock. CoD is just old hat at this point for me.

My favorite game which everyone else thought sucked. Dragons lair. I could beat it on a quarter and not lose a life.

The other one I liked which no one else seemed to like. Super PAC man and baby PAC man. Somehow I liked the little pinball game.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

add me to the Bulletstorm list, what a great game. The ending left it wide open for a sequel too... that is a game never to be seen again, which is tragic. It was innovative, funny and the MP was really well done too.

Back
Top Bottom