Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
Only a couple hours into this but it's pretty good. Much better than unity.

They incorporate some uncharted or tomb raider type animation when you are trying to escape or go for a kill

My only complaints......graphics could be better. They are good but are a tad cartoon like. And when you go to the top of a building and open the area, they don't fly around like they have since first game.

I like that you unlock skills although both twins do not have many differences so far.

Overall a step forward.

I almost wish Ubisoft would just take the pirate idea and make an entirely separate franchise. Black Flag was fantastic.

Honestly I hope not - then they'll just start having crappy yearly releases of a pirate game as well as the base AC franchise.

Honestly I hope not - then they'll just start having crappy yearly releases of a pirate game as well as the base AC franchise.

Maybe, but it isn't like they force you to buy them. I would rather have access to a fun pirate game from time to time than to never have them make one again.

4 was well received, so I expect some form of pirate stuff again.

Recently borrowed Unity and it looked so horrible. I might try this one, but if it disappoints I'll probably never try another AC game again.

I know there aren't any ship battles in this, but is there anything comparable to this or is it soley on foot?

I mean, what are you looking for, horse battles or something? Jousting? Actually that would be awesome, but wouldn't fit the time period. How about horse drawn carriage demolition derby?

Back
Top Bottom