Assassin's Creed

Yeah, I know a lot people go on about how the Templar vs Assassin story mixed with the modern day stuff sucks, but I actually like it a lot. I might also be one of the few that preferred AC3 over Black Flag. I liked Black Flag, but it didn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game, instead it was a great pirate simulator with a tiny bit of AC story involved.

I think another reason I like these games a lot is because I'm pretty big into history. History and astronomy were always my two favorite educational subjects, hence my fanboyism for all things Mass Effect.

I know that everyone is not going to agree with this, but I like A LOT of Ubisoft's games. They may be doing some grimy business, but for the most part I like their product. Putting out a new game in a series every year is a bad idea though and may lead me drastically lowering my opinion.

EDIT- I agree PP. Loved that game despite some shortcomings.

I know that everyone is not going to agree with this, but I like A LOT of Ubisoft's games. They may be doing some grimy business, but for the most part I like their product. Putting out a new game in a series every year is a bad idea though and may lead me drastically lowering my opinion.

EDIT- I agree PP. Loved that game despite some shortcomings.

all their games are following the same formual though, Far Cry, Tomb Raider and Assassins Creed all pretty much the same type of game

all their games are following the same formual though, Far Cry, Tomb Raider and Assassins Creed all pretty much the same type of game

I know you are trolling... but . Far Cry is a FPS. The Crew is an open world racing game in the same vein as Forza Horizon. South Park the Stick of Truth was an RPG. Watch Dogs was open world 3rd person like GTA. Etc etc etc

Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed are somewhat similar after the reboot of Tomb Raider.

i can run assassin's creed unity on very high on this back up gtx 580 3gb pretty smooth. im quite surprised since this card couldn't handle COD advanced warfare it looked like crap on auto settings and forget high lol that poor card cried. that could also be the game needing some patches .

I'm super excited for fc4. I loved fc3. As long as it's the same game with better graphics I'll be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Back
Top Bottom