Assassin's Creed

Unity doesn't have person vs person mp. They have Co op missions.

Supposedly you can really personalize your own character in Co op.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Brett just gave this a 2.5 on USA today. A pretty spot on review from playing only about 3 hours so far.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

It doesn't surprise me with Ubisoft, but I highly doubt that any of the people waiting to purchase the game at midnight, or shortly after, were holding out for a review.

Anyone that bought the game before the reviews were released by noon the next day were most likely committed to the purchase to begin with, and wouldn't have seen a review before purchasing.

In the end it doesn't effect midnight sales, all it does is make Ubisoft look sleazy.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me with Ubisoft, but I highly doubt that any of the people waiting to purchase the game at midnight, or shortly after, were holding out for a review.

Anyone that bought the game before the reviews were released by noon the next day were most likely committed to the purchase to begin with, and wouldn't have seen a review by before purchasing.

In the end it doesn't effect midnight sales, all it does is make Ubisoft look sleazy.

Like Ajacks and Brink

Haven't played Assassins Creed since I bought the original for the 360. Used to like it but I thought it was more of a graphical showcase than a serious game.

Honestly, the whole assassins vs. templars story intrigues me, the idea behind it is right up my alley. Then when they introduced piracy, I was in heaven...

But man give this franchise a rest already. Come back with some fresh ideas

I still love it when it works.

Ac2 and brotherhood and revelations were awesome. Hated ac3 but loved black flag.

Jury is still out.

Back
Top Bottom