Assassins Creed 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not played the game yet but have heard that it is a good game.. but it is very heavy too..

Getting it for a small crimbo present for Xbox 360. Not to excited to be honest, played the original for about 6 hours and it gotta pretty tedious and boring. There just wasn't anything to do, the only thing you could do was stab people.

ya i know what you mean oreo, i played the first one for a couple hours and got bored.. uninstalled it after that lol

I bought the game for the PS3 and beat it about a week and a half later (I got a platinum trophy too!). For all intents and purposes it was better than the original. However, it wasn't as good when you consider the time period in which both titles were released .

In 2007, when the original game came out, we really didn't know what to expect out of new consoles, and Assassins Creed delivered a "next-gen" experience. Sure some quests were repetitive, but the story was solid and the graphics/decals were awesome. Now in late 2009 we have experienced so many great games on the consoles and PC since the release of the original game. In fact, I started Assassins Creed 2 immediately after I had finished (got a platinum) in Uncharted 2. I couldn't believe how bad the faces and animation were in the new Assassins Creed 2, I even thought my PS3 was bugging out. I eventually realized that Uncharted 2 simply had facial animation and graphics that are pretty much unmatched on any platform.

Assassins Creed 2 is still a good game and I would recommend it if you enjoyed the first one.

Played through the whole game, got every achievment except collecting all the feathers. It was a good game, now to see where they set the third game, maby it will be present time.

if you havent collected all the feathers then theres also another acheivement you cant get besides that one. you need to collect em for ezios mom to give you the auditore cape, and you get an acheivment for wearing it in every city.

its a PITA but i got all of them a while ago :D but i think this was way easier than collecting 450+ flags in ac1, i didnt even bother with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom