Assassins Creed 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they've confirmed more variety in those sub-missions before an assassination, so that takes care of the biggest (imo) flaw of the first one. I just couldn't bring myself to keep doing the same thing over and over, but I did like the idea of gathering info for a kill. Anyway, if they make cut scenes skipable (at least after beating the game once), that'll take care of my second gripe.

^i loved the cutscenes, they were very well done, especially voice overs....very well done. But your kinda right, some of the cutscense were fairly long...

I didn't mind the cut scenes that much because it really went in depth with the story. I know people like Yahtzee hated them with a passion, but it helps you understand the story, and reveals things that make you wonder. And since I like a game with a good story, not just slice em up action, it was perfect.

i wish it were sooner though, im dying for a new game to play....i can't find anything i like.

Get a PS3.

Red Faction Guerilla
Infamous
Prototype
Operation Flashpoint 2
Bayonetta
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo 5
I Am Alive
God of War 3

Etc etc.. ALOT of awesome games this year, far far more than any other year.

^ i don't game on consoles (i hate the controllers with a passion)
I didn't mind the cut scenes that much because it really went in depth with the story. I know people like Yahtzee hated them with a passion, but it helps you understand the story, and reveals things that make you wonder. And since I like a game with a good story, not just slice em up action, it was perfect.

+1, same for me...

I didn't mind the cut scenes either the first time around, but whenever I wanted to just go **** around I'd have to sit through minutes of dialogue I'd already seen. Makes me wonder if Ubi ever considered that people would just play the game to have fun after they'd beat it.

I had the first one on ps3, and it was very repetitive to me as to a lot of people.

How are the controls for this type of thing on pc? I know I don't like them for The Last Remnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom