Aside from games.. which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayaprayer

In Runtime
Between the 360 and PS3. The PS3 is $600 dollars, but the 360 is $400 and $199 for the HD-DVD player. So they are both about the same price? I guess I'm just a little unsure why people are saying PS3 is a bad deal. I've really been wanting a 360 lately, but if I'm gonna toss out $600 I wanna make sure I get the system better suited for me.

Anyone else have more to add about either system?

I would spend the 600 dollars on a 360 premium with an HD-DVD player, then the PS3 will have nothing on it.

The 360 wireless controller are WiFi.

In the case of 360's stand-alone HD-DVD player vs. PS3 built in Blu-Ray player, I'd much rather have a separate player since playing games and movies on the same player will cause more wear and tear on one system.

The Xbox controllers are not wifi, they are a different form of communication, not sure which one though.

I DO believe that you can plug just any old wifi adapter in there, but certain ones will work better than others.

Thats what I want to say, I but I don't know well enough to be sure.

But my immediate response is yes, they are bluetooth.

the 360 controlers are infrared the ps3 are blue tooth im preaty shure blue tooths is a more stable signal as infrared is faster response

and to answer ru question 360 due to the fact that it has a few games out allready and has halo 3 coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom