Is anybody familiar with Ragnarok Offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play iRO, but I was not on one of the private servers.

check out [http://www.shadowskill.co.uk/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=177this link[/URL] as some one was commenting about the oRO Server being a Free and Reliable one.

As for the game itself. I was playing it 6 months ago. I gave it the flick as I was not seeming to be getting any where with it. It a MMOLRPG for people that really don't have a life beyond there computer room has I found progression was rather slow.

I've played RO since beta 2, and i just recently quit my addiction.....that game was so addicting to me, i had my own private server for a year.......was GM on quite a few private servers...etc etc.....if you need any help with it, I'd be more than happy to help.......but I will never play again, it's just way too addicting....... >_<

there are six beta MMORPGs here and Khan is the most addicting.
Anyway, is the RO private server another name for Ragnarok Offline?

There was a short story on why iro sucks.. I wish I knew where it was.

Basically it was the fact that iro is a cute children's version of diablo, which in itself sucked. It's a basic click here kill here game with no skill involved at all. As it is a money sucking monster which gives nothing in return, anyone who pays is fueling the rise of this childish empire.

And I agree 100% with it, although I did play for a very short 2 weeks, my computer was broken and my dad's is all fruity, so I had to play a game that would keep me occupied, even with stupidity, and it sure did hehe.

my little brother has been playing ragnorak for a few months on and off, when his first subscription ran out he said it wasnt that fun anymore.... i walked in his room a few weeks after he said that and he was playing it again with a renewed subscription :p so i dunno, must be somewhat addicting if you develop the whole love/hate thing.

but hes always got addicted then got bored with many rpgs and various games. but im willing to bet hes playing it right now :p

piggysmile said:
Is anybody here familiar with Ragnarok Offline, the cracked version of Gravity's Ragnarok Online?

My brother played it. I personally found it boring and repititive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom