Android games.

Games for android.... ugh. Smartphone games in general are notoriously infamous for being some of the worst crap ever made.
I lug around a deep cycle battery, a power inverter and a laptop in my backpack if possible.
If I don't want to carry all that, I play psp games.
In the most desperate of situations where I have nothing to do but play games on my android, I play snes and nes emulator games and some solitaire.

I can't wait for them to make a 32 or 64 bit Intel phone (none of that arm bull crap) running the full version of windows so we can play actual fun games that aren't like this "smartphone" type crap.

So i finaly started Symphony of Eternity and its a dope little phone game totally in the Finaly fantasy style I got to the first major boss and he beat me like a ragdoll. But all in all worth the $1 i paid or whatever when it was on sale its even worth the $5 normal price imo. I wonder how long it is I am kind of temoted to buy Final fantasy now

So i finaly started Symphony of Eternity and its a dope little phone game totally in the Finaly fantasy style I got to the first major boss and he beat me like a ragdoll. But all in all worth the $1 i paid or whatever when it was on sale its even worth the $5 normal price imo. I wonder how long it is I am kind of temoted to buy Final fantasy now
i have this maybe i should start playing it

Its cool It is a great time killer if you on bus on way to or from work or at lunch when you got nothing to do but nap and smpke cigs

Android/ iPod games + this forum + yahoo fantasy sports is what gets me through the work day. My job is so overly simple now that I don;t even know what to do with myself for about five hours a day. It's great but it sucks because the day drags.

I'm still playing through GTA 3 on my phone so I have plenty to keep me busy. I bought it for like $2.67 or something random like that when it was on that 5 day sale around Christmas time.

Yeah I grabbed that then also but havent payed it. Im still digging this symphony of eternity game

I am not even reading the previous posts, but in case nobody has mentioned it Jetpack Joyride from Halfbrick (of Fruit Ninja fame) is ****.

Although, I liked its original name of Machine Gun Jetpack.

Back
Top Bottom