Amount spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKBeastie

Beta member
So I was wondering,how much have you guys spent on games? Including PC, console, Steam and handhelds?
CS 1.6/CZ-20
Mercenaries 2-55
MW2-45
So far, thats all I have spent but am still trying to cut back. Gym memberships and airsoft are eating my budget. PLus my new 1000 dollar PC.

Sorry there is no way i can honestly calculate it.

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Turbo GFX 16, NeoGeo, Playstation, N64, PS2, XBOX 360, Wii

Those are just the consoles. All bought brand new either at the time of release or shortly after. Now games that is even harder cause i dont remember the exact number i had for each system. But i can say that the NES and SNES i had about 100 each.

Then comes the PC. There is at least another 50 games or so over the years. So yeah more than i can remember/care to try to figure out.

Halo- $25
Radeon 9250 to play Halo - $50
MW1- $25
New Rig-
- Mobo- $60
- RAM- $23
- Monitor- $125
- Mobo 2- $63
- Steelseries 3H- $35
MW2- $60

Total $466 o_O and I'm only 17. xD

Probably about £100 a year since about six years ago. And before then, the game my parents bought me :)

Oh dang i forgot a major part of my stuff. I have many games for Steam. But i forgot handhelds. I had Gameboy, Game Gear, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, DS. Wow if i would have saved my money from the time i started working till now, i probably could have bought my home....

I've been buying video games since the early 80's. I'm sure the amount is staggering. I'll just say I'm sure it's in the thousands :D

Atari 2600 owners?
check

had the original pong as well.
ataripong.jpg

So advanced I doubt my current computer could handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom