Amount spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was wondering,how much have you guys spent on games? Including PC, console, Steam and handhelds?
You might want to include MMORPG subscriptions.

I would hate to think about that right now. However I would have to say that I have cut down a lot. Originally i was getting a new game every 2nd week or so.

Blast you Hefe. I forgot about those old systems.

Intellivision, Caleco Vision, Commadore 64, Atari 2600, Atari 7800 are also in my collection as well.

yeah no way i could possibly post up a total spent. Like there are alot of different systems, and so many games for each system, it would be a very large number, lets just leave it at that.

All I know is I have about:

25 N64 games
20 gbc games
15 PS1 games
40 PS2 games
5 GC games
20 gba games
15 DS games
1 PSP game
15 PS3 games
20 pc games

My rig was like 2k including monitor and stuff. I'm not gonna count past comps because they weren't all mine. Most of those games were paid for by my parents for birthdays/christmas. I've probably only purchased about 20 of them myself.

It's a hefty sum of money. I'm 19. It's way more than Vernong's sum at 17. When you add in all the games my two brothers got across those systems minus the psp and substituting in 360 for ps3, my family has invested quite a bit in games.

wow i feel like i have no life right now lol. Im 17 and i have prolly spent well into the 5k margin on games alone for all systems. Not counting the cost of the system, and thats just an estimate i made, could be well more.

Do I include all those games that may parent pick up for me. Since my father rarely ever threw out any thing , I am sure that some where in my parents house, there is a copy of Sticky Bears and Alphabet Zoo.

I do remember playing Scavenger Hunt on a Green Display. Now there is a challang when they start asking for coloured items.
I do also remember spending a lot of time designing Load Runner Levels.

Well...I originally had a gamecube.
Then i got a DS Lite.
I bought the Ps3 60gb original.
I had sold the gamecube to get a psp slim.
Sold the psp slim to get xbox 360.
Around this time, i purchased a Dell mini 10v netbook.
Then I sold the Xbox 360 and Ds lite to buy a New video card and psu+games for my pc.
Ps3 broke, Sold games.
Never bought the video card, psu, games.
Currently selling my Dell Mini 10v netbook.
--near future--
Using money i get from the netbook, ds, and 360 sales to buy a decent laptop! :D

I'm 14, and i have great money management! Kidding. I had about 15 games for the Gamecube, 5-10 for the DS, around 10 for psp, like 25 for the ps3, and around 20 for xbox 360 and Now i have around $400 waiting to be spent. on. weed. jads;lfkjasdgk;lhs I mean my laptop.

I used to be not so bad, only got new games occasionally. But since 2009 I've been making up for that :p probably something to do with getting a job that can support my tech urges.

In february I bought SWTFU, Napoleon TW, and ME2. Total of ~$60 per game so $180 bucks worth right there. This month I'll be getting Mount & Blade expansion, Alien vs Predator, and Bioshock 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom