all time favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parasite Eve's storyline was mesmerizing.
Final Fantasy 8 had the music,story,graphics, everything. Castlevania Symphony of the Night was really fun.
Metal Gear Solid was godlike for the psx.
REsident Evil series was scary as ****, RE4 wasn't as scary though.
Tales of Destiny 2 seemed to mix the elements of a fighting game into an rpg.
Too many favorites....

Rich_Franklin said:
Another 7 fanboy?

nope final fantasy 6 is the best, it has a great evil villian, good characters and how many rpgs can you play were the end of the world actually happens and its like a whole new experience.

Final fantasy 4 is always really good then Id say ff 7, 9 and 10

I Agree, great game, probably the first ever game I acctually beat as a kid. I also liked Mystical Ninja, and the Mega Man Series.

Blackmoore said:
Finally someone who agree's with me. Final Fantasy 9 has got to be the best in the series, 6 and then 8, close behind, 4 is pretty good too. I recently re-bought all the Playstation Remakes of the SNES games, the two new remakes on the gameboys, and then all the current Final Fantasy games. Thats a series I know im am going to love playing no matter how old they get.
Yeah, I played FF7,FFT,FF8 (not all), and FFX and FF9 is still the best Final Fantasy out there. It's hard to find people who love FF9 but I think it's the best game ever. I honestly can't find anything wrong with the game at all and every minute of that game keeps me going. FF7 is a great game but nothing compared to some values FF9 has (don't flame me lol).

I have never Played FF6 but there's a lot of love for that game like FF7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom