ajacks13 micro reviews version 1.5

So...better Bioshock clone, Dishonored or Singularity?

hmmm good question Regg... so far I would say Dishonored. Not to take away from Singularity because its a wonderful game.

Dishonored borrows so heavily from Bioshock its got to be some copyright infringement going on. Even some of the sounds are the same. Thats not to say its not good it is freaking sweet. I dont see how people can get through this in less than 30 hours. There are side missions and there is so much to see. I guess if you ran through the game only doing the main missions and had it on easy you could blow through. But why would you want to. Just like in Bioshock, you will want to read every note or book and listen to every audio log to get the back story of this game

Last edited:
hmmm good question Regg... so far I would say Dishonored. Not to take away from Singularity because its a wonderful game.

You and I have chatted about Singularity - the lack of subtitles still fills me with rage ...

:Fuu:

And Forza Horizon, like Forza 4 and 3, looks to omit subtitles again as well, only it's even worse because they keep adding content and instructions in v/o that's completely inaccessible to deaf gamers.

:Deskflip:

I'm gonna go kill stuff.

Back
Top Bottom