3D printed console mounts

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Gauging interest here. Wall mounts, desk mounts ect. Interested? I'm currently printing a PS4 wall mount for test fitment.

Afternoon edit:

I can print Xbox One, Xbox One S, Kinect, Wii U, PS4, and power brick wall mounts as well as an Xbox TV mount (uses VESA mount). To add to that I found an under desk/shelf PS4 mount that I can print. I just finished the PS4 flush mount test in black and I'm currently printing it in white (Taken King PS4, white wall durr). I can take pics of the print when I get home but I won't have pics of the actual mount setup until maybe this weekend. Haven't decided in my head how I want to do it with my desk yet.

That being said, the point of the post that I clearly didn't portray was I will print you a mount for free and ship it to you for Christmas as this year's TF/Techist community gratitude gift. Usually I give a piece a hardware or something but I'm broke as **** so have a personalized something instead. I am printing these in black or white at 80% infill for strength. I have guitars being held by 3d printed guitar holders at 25% so it's strong enough.

Last edited:
Sure when I get home I'll post a pic of my completed white one for the PS4. Basically bottom piece has 3 screws into the wall, PS4 goes onto that, another piece holds the top in so it doesn't tip off. It's meant to be flush to kinda look like nothing is holding the PS4 up.

Hell yeah, 1x PS4 mount to Australia plz :p jks haha, nice idea tho. Interested in a pic too, I've just joined a maker space near my house and will have access to a 3D printer (finally!) for something like 10c per gram that you use.

Didn't take pic because the damn plastic shrunk just slightly making one side not fit when the other was snug. I really hate ABS but the only PLA I have is bright *** red. So resizing, trying again today. If it all works out I'll just send you the STL files.

Edit: Ok so I can do PS4 pro too, but I have no way of testing fitment.

Last edited:
So I have 2 regular PS4 mounts, a PS4 Pro mount, and currently printing the hanging mount that I can take pics of when I get home. Basically they're just pieces you screw into the wall to hang your PS4 from. I've attached a render of the first one I printed.

Attachments

• PS4_Wall_Mount_Example_preview_featured.jpg
    PS4_Wall_Mount_Example_preview_featured.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom