20gb Halo MCC day 1 patch

Honestly, I'm just happy that I have that Tuesday off of work as a state holiday so that I can actually go to a midnight release again.

You just showed me three links where the nation average is 30 Mb/s down. You confirmed that on average people have internet 10x faster than you.

I'd suggest getting better internet or skipping the midnight launch or rolling with the punches.

Sorry bub i should have paid attention and been more concise...

ISPs use mbps as the unit of measurement for advertising download speeds. So if the providers list 30 mbps (megabits per second) and there are 8 bits in a byte.. so the actual download speed is what they list divided by 8...

30mbps internet = 3.75 MB/s speed

What i'm trying to say is almost everyone will have this problem because 3.75 is above average and at that speed it would take almost 2 hours to download 20 gigs.. unless somehow they allow download of it earlier

I pre-ordered from xbox live store and it pre-loaded the game and the patch.. so unless there will be another hotfix patch then at 12:01 in almost exactly a week i'm ready to go!

I probably won't be getting it at midnight, but I'll be at the Target down the road as soon as it opens on the 11th. As much as I'd love to start at midnight, that buy two get one sale is too sweet to pass up when I'm looking getting a few games right now.

Picked a dl code of this on eBay last night. The download is like 80 gb. Started last night at 9 and as of 7 this am oh 32 percent through.

Game Hunters Unite

It really shows how bad the internet speeds in my area are when I see people complaining about getting 3 MB/s download speeds.... I live in Nova Scotia, and have the best internet package available where I live; the highest download speed I have ever seen is 850 KB/s. Not to mention the package costs almost $80 a month...

It really shows how bad the internet speeds in my area are when I see people complaining about getting 3 MB/s download speeds.... I live in Nova Scotia, and have the best internet package available where I live; the highest download speed I have ever seen is 850 KB/s. Not to mention the package costs almost $80 a month...

Yuck. Sorry man.

Does anyone know if this game is fixed yet? I tried playing it several times but the matchmaking was completely broken, and co-op has serious lag issues for whomever isn't hosting the game. It's been sitting on my shelf collecting dust while I've been playing other games waiting for a patch.

Back
Top Bottom