Until Dawn
Beyond: two Souls
Time and Eternity
The Guided Fate Paradox
Dragons Crown
Killer is Dead
Lost Planet 3
Pain Killer: Hell and Damnation

ok thoughts and jeez there seem to be a lot of Final Fantasy games awaiting release

)Edit for Mr. Borstarhymes(
Last of Us

Last edited:
So I want thoughts and what peeps have heard on some of these

Remember Me
Fuse
Until Dawn
Beyond: two Souls
Time and Eternity
The Guided Fate Paradox
Dragons Crown
Killer is Dead
Lost Planet 3
Pain Killer: Hell and Damnation

ok thoughts and jeez there seem to be a lot of Final Fantasy games awaiting release

Remember Me - Memory stealing game from Capcom. Seems cool, but I don't see it being a blockbuster.

Fuse - Insomniac's first muli-platform multiplayer game. I feel like its going to flop.

Until Dawn - Supposed to ape a cliched horror movie with move controls. Looks like a budget title.

Time and Eternity - I looked this one up a week ago myself. It looks like an anime, but doesn't look like it uses polygon models. I'm not sure this is to the games benefit or not.

Beyond: Two Souls - I'll be getting this one. I like Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain, and I expect this one will be more of the same.

Dragon's Crown - This one is for the Vita/PS3. It's not cross-play or cross-buy though. It does do a cross save. I planned on getting this originally when it was announced for 29.99 for both versions. Then ATLUS took over publishing duties and bumped it to 49.99 for PS3 and 39.99 for Vita. BOO! I was going to wait. Then Kotaku posted multiple articles bullying the art director of the game for his portrayel of busty women (that had been in every trailer for the game for a year, but they chose to just start complaining). So I said I'll get a copy for one or the other at launch at least to support the guy.

Painkiller - This is just a re-release of the old Painkiller game. Its a no-frills FPS in the old Id style.

I was interested in Until Dawn, but now that there's talk of it being altered to be sixaxis compatible, I'm not as excited. It really depends on the reviews. I was intrigued by the hack and slash horror aspect.

Beyond: Two Souls I'll definitely consider... it got the Hollywood treatment at Tribeca by having a screening there. That's a pretty big honor for a video game.

The Last of Us is a no brainer IMO. Beacuase zombies eat brains. Or mold/parasite infected humans. Whatever that stuff is. It all comes out as Braaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins...

I'll also be picking up GTA 5. There are too many "OMG DID YOU JUST SEE THAT!" moments in a GTA game to pass up on it.

I haven't purchased a FF game since 9 and I don't see that changing. The others aren't on my radar.

Last edited:
I myself am gonna have to do some research there just isnt much this year im exited about anymore except Diablo in the fall. Metro looks kinda cool and if Last of us isnt like a zombie Uncharted I will get it

I was checking it out the other day...just haven't been too impressed with the games aside from Uncharted

Back
Top Bottom