[Server] Setting up a Server (Not asking for a tutorial)

EZSPECIAL

Solid State Member
I want to set up a server to host an internet page. The server will have to handle transactions through paypal and other services, and login info.
Probably 1500 connections at the same time is what I'm aiming for at the beginning.
I'd want the community to suggest me a webhosting service available for renting.

So are you looking to do this yourself woth the help of a data center hat will house your equipment or are you just looking for a host like Host Monster?

The title of the topic is a bit deceiving as to what your looking for.

I'm looking to rent a server from a company that handles that kind of business. I'll build a website that'll be hosted on that server. I do not own any kind of equipment that could be used for a server.
I'm not acquainted with these type of things, so I'm unsure of the name of what I need.

Thanks for the help, just one last thing tough. Server Breach offers Value, Power and Enterprise server packages, how do I know what kind of resources I'll need to invest in for the web page to work well? I'm aiming at an auction kind of page, so lots of info coming in and out.

You will want to check out either Power or Enerprise. With having an auction site and constant traffic and updates you are going to need a dedicated host with lots of bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom