eCopy ShareScan

DBB2010

In Runtime
I have a friend who manages an office that lives and breathes by the ability to scan from their Canon ImageRunner 5000 and email that scanned image to themselves or their customer with no chance of error except typing the email address wrong.

The decade-old slim HP computer connected to the copier is a nightmare. I've replaced the motherboard 3 times and each new board I order has a problem with either bulging capacitors, the PCI slots, ethernet port, CPU fan control, etc. Ultimately, I took the one with a bad ethernet port, added a new NIC and a USB network adapter just in case one fails, because the motherboard apparently has issues already.

What I'd like to do is build her a new computer and install this ShareScan software on something dependable instead of an outdated, POS HP but I am not able to find the software anywhere to install. It looks like Nuance bought out eCopy or something. Does anyone know where I can find eCopy ShareScan or something comparable? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've written emails to both eCopy and Nuance, neither have received a response. I can't find it on support pages or in torrents. I know I must be overlooking something but I'm almost to the point where I want to find an alternative.

Sorry to tell you but I highly doubt you will find what your looking for here. You are asking about a specific piece of hardware with a specific piece of software. I highly doubt you will find someone that is using that exact setup that can answer your questions. You will have to continue to contact the manufacturer's and hope they respond.

Back
Top Bottom