Review: Trixies KVM Switch 2 Port USB 2.0 Console

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
The KVM Switch itself when I purchased it from Play.com, came sealed in a Clear see threw bag. For my self it was a big help with regards to having the VGA Cables supplied conjoined with the USB Ver.2.0 extension for the use with the two desktop's. I have most of my equipment as VGA, and thus have the VGA KVM Switch receiving the signals from the tower systems, and thus a third VGA Cable giving an output to the VGA Splitter Box being an 8 Port MT-1508 that came with the power adapter.

The 2 way VGA KVM Switch Simply plug and play technology, thus having a USB 2.0 Port for your Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. With regards to mine I've got my running threw the Splitter Box so out putting the two desktop's to 6 VGA Monitors as being my set up takes up most room in my Bed Sit.

The Box it self is verry easy to use, simply by plugging in the various Wires\Leads\Extensions and giving your output to the Displays mine being a 34" Flatscreen LCD TV.

Its pretty straight forward by pressing the Button on the top of the Box you'll Switch from one Desktop to another. The Box having to sit flat on a surface. Their is no additional third party softwear you hav to use, as being (P&P) .

All in all on this rare occasion I'm giving it a 10\10 for simplicity, design, ease of use, & manufacturing.

The Box is very well made, strong & everything is clearly labeled.

:) .. ..

Back
Top Bottom