Review: KOMODO Keyboard & Mouse Bundle.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I needed a Budget Wireless Bundle so I went on to Play.com and found the KOMODO 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Bundle for the system I use for the BOINC & SETI Projects.

I recommend to anyone who needs a Wireless Bundle this one I have bought being like I say the 2.4Ghz KOMODO Bundle. Its not the strongest looking and\or the strongest feeling keyboard and mouse bundle I have bought but for the price and with batteries you have to supply your self, the batteries give the Mouse in particular weight along with one AAA Battery needed for the Keyboard. The Mouse taking two.

The Wireless transceiver is miniscule in size about the size of my Thumbnail, and is packaged with the mouse inside for anyone whom may get confused with not having it in the shipping Box. Delivery from the merchant took less than 48 house in my case and was speedy, which is being part of my recommendation for this product as part of the customer service.

The Bundle it self is nice to use and feels 'comfy' as I use it in my recliner chair but thats a personal preference.

Overall I recommend based on the price, delivery time, the fact its Wireless, and you have a full QWERTY UK Keyboard and Numeric Keypad to the Right which I like for Various Password Purposes as opposed to the Numeric Option at the top.

Overall, 9\10 ....

9\10 for the fact their was no Batteries Included instead of 10\10 .. ..

Back
Top Bottom