Looking to talk to people working in tech field for ReBoot Scholarship - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > Projects and Tutorials
Click Here to Login

Old 06-06-2018, 05:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie

Cool Looking to talk to people working in tech field for ReBoot Scholarship

Hi,

I am an upcoming computer info student in need of assistance from people working in tech field. I have to ask 2 people in their tech-related field questions related to their position, how they got there and degrees/achievements earned, path they followed and what the job title pays. It will award me a scholarship to help with school. I have the paper on hand with the interview questions. Thank you for your time and feel free to inbox!

Old 06-19-2018, 04:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Techie

Default Re: Looking to talk to people working in tech field for ReBoot Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainee View Post
Hi,

I am an upcoming computer info student in need of assistance from people working in tech field. I have to ask 2 people in their tech-related field questions related to their position, how they got there and degrees/achievements earned, path they followed and what the job title pays. It will award me a scholarship to help with school. I have the paper on hand with the interview questions. Thank you for your time and feel free to inbox!

If your still looking I messaged you private message. I am willing to answer questions

Old 06-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Night Ninja

Default Re: Looking to talk to people working in tech field for ReBoot Scholarship

I am also willing to help out. Let me know if you still need help.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainee View Post
Hi,

Very good. I think you are very diligent