Looking to talk to people working in tech field for ReBoot Scholarship

rainee

Beta member
Hi,

I am an upcoming computer info student in need of assistance from people working in tech field. I have to ask 2 people in their tech-related field questions related to their position, how they got there and degrees/achievements earned, path they followed and what the job title pays. It will award me a scholarship to help with school. I have the paper on hand with the interview questions. Thank you for your time and feel free to inbox!:cool::)

Hi,

I am an upcoming computer info student in need of assistance from people working in tech field. I have to ask 2 people in their tech-related field questions related to their position, how they got there and degrees/achievements earned, path they followed and what the job title pays. It will award me a scholarship to help with school. I have the paper on hand with the interview questions. Thank you for your time and feel free to inbox!:cool::)

If your still looking I messaged you private message. I am willing to answer questions

Hi,

Very good. I think you are very diligent

Back
Top Bottom