How to make an Ethernet Cat5e Cable - Step by Step Instructions - Very Easy (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkhaos

Solid State Member

Hello guys, it's mK. I am new to forum and going to be sharing tutorials I been making to help everyone out.
Enjoy. :wink_tongue:

Questions ? Comments ? Feedback ?

Great video for those getting into home networking, or trying to teach others. I was somewhat worried at first with how you had them grouped before you actually listed what color should be what. Might have wanted to state that you could use either the A or B standard as long as you use both the same standard on each end for a straight through.

Thank you , and true. I will be making a Fiber optics, telephone and coax splicing / termination next. ;)

Yep nice tutorial :thumbsup: just watch the focus on the camera, some parts are focusing on the table behind you rather than on your hands/cable.

Ya I know , auto focus did me dirty on that one. ;) Next one will be flawless. Thanks

I can't wait to see the fiber ones. I never got into fiber, and have never bothered to learn about how to handle it other than don't shake it and bend it...

And don't touch the terminated end's, made that mistake a few times :(

Nice vid.

ha ha ya Sax, fiber optics is sensitive stuff. Fiber optics is better transmission over longer distances and higher bandwidths. Awesome technology. Video coming soon. Thanks Sax.

Not a problem, I love fiber but it as you say is very sensitive stuff and a nightmare to repair if it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom