Call Of Duty - 360 and PC Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

drexxo

Solid State Member
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
I bought this game the minute it came out. I was one of those people, at gamestop, at 10 at night. I payed $20.00 to the person in front of me, and he let me cut. Stingy little 13 year old wouldn't let me cut without paying, and I wanted to have black ops first. I got it the minute the door opened. I showed my receipt and picked my pre-order of the hardened edition. I got my RC-XD Car, and my Zombie Maps. I went home, and played the storymode. Amazing storymode by Treyarch. The graphics aren't as top notch as Infinity Wards Modern Warfare 2, but the gameplay, is a whole other story. This came out with the big bang I was expecting it would. I beat the story in about 1 hour and 43 minutes, then I hopped right into Multiplayer. I first played it on the 360. I loved the reality to it. I was a first prestige within 3 hours. I got to 4th prestige in the first day I had played. I played for one day in game session and was at the fourth prestige. I then went to play some zombies. I LOVED the new maps, playing on Five was very fun. I will make a tutorial on how to survive the fastest on five. Anyhow, I loved this game, recommend getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom