Best Bluetooth Earbuds I've Ever Used!

Adotis Reviews

Beta member
First off, I want to say that I have used this product for over a hundred hours total and I still use them. Maybe that will suggest how much I like these earbuds.

Let's start with the design. The earbuds have a short flat cord connecting them that prevents tangles. There's a cord management clip built in for when you are active and need the cord out of the way and to hold it tight to your neck. The earbuds have an inline controller for music, phone calls, and more. On the back of the controller, there's a microphone that is very conveniently placed for phone calls or voice commands on your device. You don't have to hold the mic up to your mouth or maneuver it in any special way; just talk. Next, the earbuds themselves are fairly thin and sleek looking. The earbud tips fit snugly in your ear and provide ample noise cancellation. These earbuds have a unique fin that acts as a stabilizer in your ear. They follow the natural curve of the inside of your ear making it very comfortable and secure while running, or being active in any other way.

Next I will cover the sound. The sound quality is really good especially for their size. They have a wide range of frequencies it can hit on both the high and low spectrum. The bass is really full sounding and combined with the noise cancellation, these earbuds can make you feel like you're stepping into another room with studio quality headphones/speakers. They are truly one of the best earbuds I've ever had as far as sound quality.

These earbuds also feature NFC technology in the right earbud, which when used properly can make doing certain tasks very easy. Just putting your device next to the right earbud can cause it to pair, play a song, make a phone call, etc. NFC technology can allow you to do things much more efficiently.

Also in the right earbud is a small cap that covers the charging port. This cap is nearly impossible to notice while being worn and makes a very sleek appearance without anything sticking out from the black finish. Charging takes only a couple hours max which is really fast in my opinion. The battery life is very long in comparison depending on your use. I've made multiple phone calls and listened to music for hours at a time without having to recharge it. When you leave them in standby mode, the earbuds will last nearly a week without needing a charge. When they are actually off, they can last much longer. I've gone weeks without using them, then pick them up before the gym and they didn't skip a beat.

The only thing I have had trouble with while using this device was slight difficulty connecting to my laptop, but I think that's my laptop's fault, not the earbuds. It will sometimes connect, but not utilize the earbuds. I have to reconnect the earbuds to get it to work properly. All other devices I've used these with have worked flawlessly. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of this device.

I would give these earbuds my highest recommendation to a friend or anyone in the market for good quality earbuds. They are worth much more than the price they are being sold for.

You can find these earbuds here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RF27R9I

I received this product in exchange for a thorough and honest review. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

Attachments

• 51knvL97UkL._SL1200_.jpg
    51knvL97UkL._SL1200_.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 71kE-JdyFsL._SL1500_.jpg
    71kE-JdyFsL._SL1500_.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom