Small car needed for under $6K - opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car does fantastic on hills. ski hill and back almost everyday during winter :)

Craigslist most likely has anything you are looking for from dealers and private sellers. My only advise is bring it a trusted mechanic to get it looked over before you buy. (but you knew that already lol)

Well sat in a Ford Focus- wow the seat goes back enough for me. The Toyota Matrix was also surprisingly roomy. Finding a Mechanic to come with me that I trust will be difficult- but necessary.

Just thought of it, but the Pontiac Vibe is supposed to be a decent vehicle. I've got a friend my size and he fits in his just fine.

My first two cars were great with gas mileage, lasted forever, and took some serious beatings.
89' VW Jetta 5-speed.
91' Honda Accord EX automatic.
Currently in an 05' Honda Civic EX automatic and I love it, again great gas mileage and can take a beating, my roomate had the 5-speed version and it was great as well.

Had a patient who was driving a VW bug= turbo diesel yesterday - he gets about 55 MPG and it has 120K miles without a hitch - hmmmmmmmmm......

Nice! and the Vibes are good cars EXCEPT the blind spots are hurrendous. My friend bought one and I was driving it (5'7") and I had to use Mirrors 100% like driving a box van. (They frown on using mirrors 100% in washington on your drivers test).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom