Post Your Ride!!

Huh, automotive section...cool. Here's my toy:
'97 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 (hence the 3kgt in my name :))

I've built it up over the last 5 years. Built motor, bigger turbos + supporting mods. Almost done with it, should be pushing 450-550 to the wheels after its tuned. Right now on low boost its putting around 300 to the wheels. Don't mind the dull looking wheels in that pic, it was taken just before I polished them back to mirror shine :)

I remember we actually had a 3000GT at my driving school. Needless to say, EVERYONE wanted to drive it when it came time to get our road hours in. I recall a numerous amount of guys looking like tools in the parking lot, when they couldn't drive a stick shift.

I remember we actually had a 3000GT at my driving school. Needless to say, EVERYONE wanted to drive it when it came time to get our road hours in. I recall a numerous amount of guys looking like tools in the parking lot, when they couldn't drive a stick shift.

Wow, what driving school was that? I may know if you are in Northern IN because there is one school that usually has some fancy cars like that.

We had a Pontiac Vibe and a Pontiac G6 for my Driver's Ed. I only ever got to drive the Vibe though. :( And even with the seat all the way back and the steering wheel all the way up I could still barely fit. And that was 4 years ago when I was 15.:big_grin:

just changed my spark plugs on my wrx and it took me a little over an hour. Jeez, I could do it in under 5 min on my old hondas :/

You would hate to change plugs on my sisters truck, has a freaking distributor, sitting on the bottom of the engine close to the transmission bell housing, cables run up between everything on the passenger side of the engine, then across it to the driver side and back down to the plugs. No one has ever changed the wires due to the difficulty of getting to everything, original wires for 140,000 miles XD

Back
Top Bottom