Post Your Ride!!

How do you figure? It's going to take me a while to get it to where I want. I wish I had the money to get it all done right away, but unfortunately I don't.

She's out of service atm, but here's my girl
train.jpg

2006 WRX wagon. Currently just have an intake and stage 1 OTS map making approx 260-270hp. Plans are to install a front LSD and shoot for 300whp to take to the circuit.
View attachment 4887

Attachments

• 222222.jpg
    222222.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 569
Guru, do you do anything with the subbie like autox or shows? My bro just moved out to Portland with his roommate from college and he's got an 05 impreza wrx that he races autox with. Shoot me a PM if you want some of his contact info, he's always down to meet people in portland!

how's it feel to be driving on the 'wrong side of the road'? xD

Mak, you still got the prius? bumping up to a people mover I see. Looks nice, I'm a big fan of the new mitsubishi's.

Nope I've always been a back country road driver. I'd love to do circuit racing and there's a local track in Happy Valley that I plan on racing on...but I'm broke...but sure I'm always down to meet fellow enthusiasts and am fairly new to the area so could always use new friends as well.

And a Prius!!!??? WHAAT? Dude I would never be caught dead in one of those hippy mobiles. lol

Back
Top Bottom