Post Your Ride!!

Year/Make/Model : 2002 Holden Astra City, 3 door
Engine Size : 1.8 Ltr
Custom mods : Panasonic Car Stereo with Bluetooth hands free, after market rear and front lights, Aperture Laboratories logo on the side doors and window.

Totally hilarious. I saw your thread when you were doing it and couldn't stop laughing.

You need to put some kind of reference to Cake on it though.

Year/Make/Model : 2010 Fuji Roubaix 2.0
Engine Size: 1MP
Custom Mods: Specialized Mondo Tyres

34238_446370526067_539136067_6334838_1503853_n.jpg

Just picked up a 2006 Lincoln LS the other day.

Its bone stock as you can see, but fully loaded. Nav system, backup sensors,heated/cooled seats, woodgrain and 17" chrome rims..etc. It has the 3.9L V8 which is a variant of the 4.0L Jaguar engine in the s-type.

Rated for 280hp, with about as much torque to the rear wheels.

Getting 20% tint all around and 35% on the driver/passenger side monday. Ordered an intake kit, and need to grab some new tires. Runs very smooth with 63K on the odometer.

Gotta love smokin the crap of 18 year old ricers with a 4000lb luxury sedan....

65114030.jpg

17498770.jpg

45870785.jpg

I love the rook of ricers when they get beaten by full size sedans.

I remember an intrepid I drove one time, had a 3.5L V6 HO, 250HP, 235lbs of torque, would always kick there *** as they wouldn't expect crap from a 3500 pound sedan.

And I LOVE that Lincoln.

I love the rook of ricers when they get beaten by full size sedans.

I remember an intrepid I drove one time, had a 3.5L V6 HO, 250HP, 235lbs of torque, would always kick there *** as they wouldn't expect crap from a 3500 pound sedan.

And I LOVE that Lincoln.

Im originally an import guy....i consider a ricer a guy who has a primered up civic with intake and $150 dollar rims and thinks he can take on anyone. Now if were talking about a real engine like a 3.5L nissan VQ series (350z's and the like) well i dont consider that rice, i consider it performance.

I dont go looking for people to race...but if the road are clear and i know i can take him....best bet ill smoke em. Better pics will come soon, once i get my upgrades done ill bust out the digicam.

I consider rice to be just about ANY car with stickers, and nothing actually being done to a car in increase performance, along with the legendary fart cannon that looks like something from a diesel truck...

Theres a neon around here that has one those, 5 inch opening on the tip... it's fugly, and sounds like CRAP.

regular neon or srt-4?

Yeah basically thats what i mean. I dont mind if you put the sticker the comes with your intake on, but dont go on ebay and buy the whole fast and the furious collection of stickers. At least have a turbo/supercharger in the vehicle.

ugh.

I know someone who had a really nice one bakc in the day...was pretty fast too. Well it seemed fast at the time....this sucker can get up and go though. Cant wait to see how much of a performance increase an intake and exhaust system will yield.

Back
Top Bottom