Post Your Ride!!

Check out the Osram Nightbreakers. Osram is the worldwide division of Sylvania, Powerbulbs carries them but they are shipped from Britain. Supposedly better than the Silverstar Ultras in terms of brightness, price, and lifespan. They're what I use. Besides, hard to argue with ~$30 a pair shipped.

Hmm, I'll have to look into those, then. Thanks for the tip.

I am looking at one of these:
1986 Chevy Z-28 Iroc, the one I am looking at isn't nice as this but same car and I am looking forward to restoring it. I had one of these when I was 17 (first car I bought myself) and it was my favorite car. I am 34 (35 in a week and a half) so I figure thats midlife so I am allowed to buy a sports car now

boze16.jpg

Don't get an Iroc. They have dead hookers in the trunk as a general rule of thumb. ;) If you want a cool old sports car get an old 911, not the turbo it'll kill you. You can get an old carerra 3.2 for pretty cheap in good shape. It's an all round better and more fun car than any camaro. And just like the camaro they are simple enough to work on.

Don't get an Iroc. They have dead hookers in the trunk as a general rule of thumb. ;) If you want a cool old sports car get an old 911, not the turbo it'll kill you. You can get an old carerra 3.2 for pretty cheap in good shape. It's an all round better and more fun car than any camaro. And just like the camaro they are simple enough to work on.

My thing with the camaro is that it was my first car, and aside from that I love the body style. I am over the speed thing so thats not a factor

carerra 3.2 is ugly.. Camaro FTW! But I REALLY Like late 60's GTO.

Hey guys, remember me?! :D

Well I just got a new car a couple of weeks ago for my birthday since my sister got her license and got my old Mazda3 S hatchback.

2007 Honda Civic LX (it's maroon)
1.8L Economy VTEC motor, 140HP, 128 lb-ft torque
I don't have a single picture of the car, I hope to change that soon.
No mods since I just got it, but I did remove the pinstripes it came with, which I guess kind of counts.

Hey guys, remember me?! :D

Well I just got a new car a couple of weeks ago for my birthday since my sister got her license and got my old Mazda3 S hatchback.

2007 Honda Civic LX (it's maroon)
1.8L Economy VTEC motor, 140HP, 128 lb-ft torque
I don't have a single picture of the car, I hope to change that soon.
No mods since I just got it, but I did remove the pinstripes it came with, which I guess kind of counts.

Wow, it's been a while since I've seen you post.

Nice choice on the Civic, is it an auto or stick?

Back
Top Bottom