Post Your Ride!!

Been awhile since I have seen someone take a Jeep out like that, sigh, used to be common, now, no one does anything, guess it's the economy.

it's purely way to much fun.... and I got a decent job and a wife who doesn't mind the extra small expenses... and a whole group of guys who, together, can pretty much accomplish anything :D not to mention there is a ton of off roaders around here

Ok, so I finally get my camera to work so I could take SOME pictures, just to note, this car, was in a really bad wreck right before I got it, hence the reasoning for the crappy paint on the hood/bumper, though, it don't look bad, it's not glossy either. :(

99 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.4l I4
2x Kicker CVR
1x Kicker CVX
2x Rockford P400.4 (2003 model)
2x Clarion components, 90w RMS up front
1x WAI, once I get the money, I am going to have a custom bent pipe to make it one solid piece, then have another pipe bent to take it into the fender to make it a CAI
2x el cheapo aftermarket foglights with LED halos
Replaced stock interior lights with super bright LED's, in the door switchs, and gauge clusters.

dsc000051024x768.jpg

dsc000081024x768.jpg

dsc00010768x1024.jpg

Year: no idea but i rode it yesterday/Make: its a big freaking bus/Model: oc transpo
Engine Size: really really big
Custom mods: sometimes bad bio or at worst urine, has only occured once it smelt like urine. grafiti, custom knife engravings, on thursday/friday nights you can prolly fill a 24 of emptys per bus of be er bottles. and the best mod of all is the cost of 2.50$ per ride with a transfer of 2 hours,
2hfjigl.jpg

that pic is a few years old i think i grabbed it off google. that specific area hasnt had that much snow since 08 or even 07 maybe.

best part of it all, is simply having to wait for the bus in that kind of weather.

That makes 2 Saab's on the list. :)

Have you seen any of the new 9-5's. I beleive there are now about 100 in the States.

Yeah, I've enjoyed it so far (had it in my previous car as well).

Good to know, thanks for the info. My brother suggested 'em to me, since he's used them in about every car he's had and hasn't had any problems with them yet.

Check out the Osram Nightbreakers. Osram is the worldwide division of Sylvania, Powerbulbs carries them but they are shipped from Britain. Supposedly better than the Silverstar Ultras in terms of brightness, price, and lifespan. They're what I use. Besides, hard to argue with ~$30 a pair shipped.

That makes 2 Saab's on the list. :)

Have you seen any of the new 9-5's. I beleive there are now about 100 in the States.

Except yours is much prettier ;)

I have yet to see one in person, the West coast is probably gonna be the last place the gets them. **** the Northeast stealing all the good Saabs...

Since there is another XJ on here. throw out im a long time member of WAVJC.org and NAXJA.org

DSC00208w.jpg

DSC002092w.jpg

DSC00206w.jpg

89 Jeep XJ (Cherokee 86-01)
4.0 I6 Renix (non HO)
2" Rubicon Express Budget Boost
******* Pack rear (needs replaced. nearly flat)
31x10.50 R 15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2's
Np231 Transfer Case with 2 Low.
Crappy rear dana 35 (will some day in the distant future swap for a ford 9" with disc brakes out of an explorer)
Custom (Unfinished or propperly mounted) front bumper w/ winch mounts.
2 KC Highlights

Wanted to add the flares are gone now. and the bumper is almost finished.

Needs:
Heavy Duty cross over Steering, 5.5" Long arm Lift by RE, New wheel barrings.

Back
Top Bottom