Post Your Ride!!

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
So, I will get pictures later, once I find batteries for my camera, but post your rides, below is how replys showing off your rides should be like.

Example post:

Year/Make/Model
Engine Size
Picture
Custom mods

I just blew up my.
1997 Pontiac Sunfire 2dr
with cheap walmart mods lol
actually she had a straight no cat exhaust with an optima gold sixpack :3

2007 SAAB 95 Vector sport combi
2,3L Turbo Bio Power

ag_07saab95_wagonrear.jpg

Note: Not my actual car but same color, model (aero trim vs vector trim) and wheels.

Custom mod: Dual booster seats. :D

2008 Honda Civic
4 Cylinder
Will post pic later. It is raining now. :p

Custom Mod:

Car Seat
Portable DVD Player

2000 Toyota Tundra SR5

4.7L 2UZ-FE DOHC V8

tundrascaled.jpg

The only mods are a K&N high flow air filter and a aftermarket hitch. I've been meaning to get a quote for a line-x spray on bed liner to replace the stock drop in one but haven't gotten a chance to do it yet.

My sisters little GMC Sonoma has a spray on bed liner, it's pretty good at with standing wood being dropped in from pretty high up, I am talking about 50-120 pound blocks, not little pieces of wood either. The only dent the liner has, is on the top of the truck bed right where it ends, it isn't very thick there because it has to kinda smooth out somewhat level to the paint.

My sisters little GMC Sonoma has a spray on bed liner, it's pretty good at with standing wood being dropped in from pretty high up, I am talking about 50-120 pound blocks, not little pieces of wood either. The only dent the liner has, is on the top of the truck bed right where it ends, it isn't very thick there because it has to kinda smooth out somewhat level to the paint.

The main reason I want to switch to a spray on liner is rust prevention. Until last year the truck had a bed cover on it so rust was never an issue but now that I took that off I am concerned that water will become trapped between the drop in liner and the bed.

It's good to hear that they are that durable though, dents were one thing I was worried about.

We have had no issues with dent's other than when throwing things in by hand it tends to hit the outside edges, other than that, I think this stuff could probably stop just about anything lol. Wish I knew what brand it was.

Back
Top Bottom