New road bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because them things that go over your toes to hold your foot down are considered clips. Thus not having the clips/buckles over your foot, but still having your foot held is clipless.

Odd I know.

Btw for technical climbs... clipless helps alot... you can use the upstroke to help ALOT.

Because them things that go over your toes to hold your foot down are considered clips. Thus not having the clips/buckles over your foot, but still having your foot held is clipless.

Odd I know.

Btw for technical climbs... clipless helps alot... you can use the upstroke to help ALOT.

I'll make sure to give it a shot. Since I can use shoes for either bike, it'd probably be wise to grab another set of pedals. I got Shimano M520's on Ebay for about 20 bucks. Granted I had to wait 3 weeks for them to get here because they came from Israel (impulse buy without seeing where it was shipping from) but I figure it might be wise... that way I can dial in proper tension on EACH bike and go from there.

I've thought about going clipless, but can't justify the cost of the shoes and the pedals. Also, I'm not graceful at all and am sure being clipped in wouldn't work out well for me in the end. Maybe after I eventually get a road bike and get used to them.

Jayce you should get get some lighter pedals for a rad bike.... Yikes them are some heavy pedals for roads!

Tox,,,,,, its really not that bad.

Got any 25 dollar suggestions? If not, I'll stick to the M520's and make sure I drink light beer the night before I go cycling to make up the difference. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom