black sls
in a nearby town is a blue R33 GT-R
at least 3 R8s I know for sure one is a V10
Ferrari Daytona
Silver NSX
White porsche GT3
a million 911s in different flavors
Testarossa
white ferrari 360 (haven't seen myself but others have)
more corvettes than civics, but it's Kentucky, what do you expect? Also, if it aint ZR1 it isn't a "supercar"

What? Its not muscle, so what is it then? :p

What? Its not muscle, so what is it then? :p

Hot hatch :p lol. Just a sports car. You have to understand in Kentucky, we make corvettes, so naturally we buy them. Any given sunny day you can see 20 driving around. everybody has or knows someone who has a corvette. Most are the base model with the auto. They are anything but "super". The Z06 isn't uncommon either, and simply from it's price and lack of refinement you can't call em super cars. The ZR1 is a different beast. The interior still sucks, but man does it go. Hard to drive on the limit though. They really bite back if you are a tool. But don't let anyone tell you different, the magic of the corvette is in the horsepower to price ratio. Everything else about it is meh. The ride will kill you and the interior falls apart. Still down here we only care about going fast for the most part.

Where about in KY you live? I am 30 or so miles outside of lex.

Corvettes are common around here, incredibly common, but they are almost worthless as it's either a fake kit vette, or they are just falling apart entirely.

But yea, who in there right mind would race a friggen 60's camaro? BTW, it's easy to tell it was a fiberglass or kit as it has no real frame like cars would.

I cant stand vettes....too overrated for me.

I prefer the trans am, but it has an ugly interior. For that era, the chevelle is my preferred muscle.

Currently looking at picking up a lincoln ls as a daily driver. Luxurious, plus plenty power with the 3.9L V8. Can drop in a cold air intake and some flowmasters and get a few extra hp out of it too.

Where about in KY you live? I am 30 or so miles outside of lex.

Corvettes are common around here, incredibly common, but they are almost worthless as it's either a fake kit vette, or they are just falling apart entirely.

But yea, who in there right mind would race a friggen 60's camaro? BTW, it's easy to tell it was a fiberglass or kit as it has no real frame like cars would.

Puddle Jumper and myself are Lexington natives.

I'll second the abundance of Corvettes here, any model short of a ZR1 isn't even reaction worthy at this point.

Back before the C6 launch they actually were driving a couple of camouflaged prototypes around Lexington followed by a bunch of SSRs serving as support vechiles

yup every middle aged man has an automatic convertible corvette now.

Either that or the new Camaro's or Mustangs. At least around NY those are the car of choice. With the Winter at least people are not afraid to drive those cars around. Vette's they are cause of all the salt damage.

Red modded NSX, not sure where exactly but he lives in the area, and he is only 23!
rigweb.jpg

epic shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom