Exotic/ Classic/ Unusual/ etc car sighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Mod Emeritus
I have seen this type of thread successfully implemented on other forums so we might as well give it a try here too.

Basically just post any interesting or rare cars you happen to see. Pics would be great but aren't required.

Yesterday on my way to work i say a Ford Model T going the other way down the street.

2008-lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-no-sale-at-250100-a-640.jpg

^My next-door neighbor's car^

It's not that exact one, but same model/color. He parks it next to his SLK350.

Oh how I wish I knew him better....

Jet-powered school bus reaches 350 mph, eliminates tardy slips — Autoblog
jet-bus.jpg

Riding the bus to school was never exactly a pleasure cruise, but when we turned 15, it suddenly moved from a lower form of torture like water boarding and squarely into the realm of driving bamboo under our fingernails. Having tasted the freedom afforded by piloting the family Suburban into the high school parking lot with a pale, wide-eyed parent pleading to various deities from the passenger seat, being forced back into the worst possible interpretation of public transportation was an insult too great to stand.

Things might have been different if we'd been riding this beast to school.

Built by Paul Stender and his crew of mad scientists at IndyBoys, Inc, the School Time Jet Bus is a 35-foot long cheese wagon with a 42,000-horsepower GE J-79 jet engine borrowed from an F4 Phantom. While most of the vehicle is a complete custom creation, it can still seat up to three passengers. Did we mention it shoots 75-foot flames? According to the IndyBoys web site, the bus is built to topple the 350 mph barrier, but it's unclear as to whether or not anyone has been brave enough to get the bus close to that speed. Hit the jump for a video of the creation showing off at an airshow. Thanks for the tip, Lawrence!

my old neighbor had a twin turbo 3 inch exhaust 4 inch intake 1999 Viper GTS. He parked it next to his srt-10 ram haha

He took me for a ride and i got tears in my eyes.
Either from the amazingness of the car or the g-force.

In my town there are a lot of exotics:

black gallardo
blue gallardo (will shatner's)
yellow muchealargo sypder
F355
California
more than one 308
white sls
black sls
in a nearby town is a blue R33 GT-R
at least 3 R8s I know for sure one is a V10
Ferrari Daytona
Silver NSX
White porsche GT3
a million 911s in different flavors
Testarossa
white ferrari 360 (haven't seen myself but others have)
more corvettes than civics, but it's Kentucky, what do you expect? Also, if it aint ZR1 it isn't a "supercar"
at least 2 of the new GT-Rs

There used to be a brain surgeon in town who had an F40, Carerra GT, SL Black and a bunch of other awesome cars. he moved about 2 years back though.

Here is a shot of the Daytona I have handy.
PIC-0006.jpg

Cali
photo-43.jpg

SLS
photo-45.jpg

GTR
gtr2.jpg

Panamera
downsized_0508001839a.jpg

Red modded NSX, not sure where exactly but he lives in the area, and he is only 23!
rigweb.jpg

It's a Fiberglass 67 Camaro with a custom tube frame. I think it's got 612 cubic inches and with the 3-Stage NOS it's pushing over 1000 hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom