What was your first Album \ CD you bought - or Downloaded ..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I remember when I was like 12 years old I was given some money and I would go in too town with friends. When I was like 12 it was 1998 and I was one of the first people on the whole of the entire estate to in my local community to have a PC. Their were three of us. My nabour, a Friend and me. CD Albums were massively popular unlike now were you have downloads taking over so when I was like 12 getting back on topic I remember buying a random Euphoria CD \ Dance; that sort of thing. Cost like £12 for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't remember which one I personally first bought...but I remember my first ever CD - Metallica's Black album. Got it for Christmas from my dad when I was like 10, along with my first CD player. Played the crap out of that album.

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon
Peter Frampton Comes Alive

Had both of them until the second wife snapped and toss both of them. I tossed her shortly after.

Rush's Moving Pictures. I got it from my dad, and played it so much he took it back. It also started my pursuit of drumming, which I've been at for 18 years.

The first CD I bought would've been Shania Twain :p for mumsie. Don't think I ever bought physical music media for myself in any form...

Well if you're talking vinyl, then it was Brother Dave Gardner's Did you ever? I though he was so funny I copped Ain't that weird? later that week.

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon
Peter Frampton Comes Alive

Had both of them until the second wife snapped and toss both of them. I tossed her shortly after.

HaHaHaHa I just saw this and LOL'd Hard .. Sitting hear like, eh; were did that come from. So honest and brutal .. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom