What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you liek to smoke a jeffery!!???!?!

yeah it was funny in bits, seemed like they created the movie around a few major funny bits and just threw in things for filler.

I haven't really watched any movies lately, I guess the last one I saw was The Bell Tolls for Thee which wasn't bad, kinda cheesy at some parts, but pretty good. Also watched Arch of Triumph, wasn't terrible, classic oldish film, kinda good, would recommend it, I liked it overall, but again kinda cheesy and tacky.

Watched the first part of Human Planet last night, night before I watched Hereafter, lots of Jimmy Carr and Burlesque.

Human Planet was pretty good, some awesome camera work in there.
Hereafter was awesome, Clint Eastwood is one kickarse director. Acting in that movie was also top notch
Jimmy Carr is funny as, and Burlesque bored me to death.

The Crazies..... after watching that, I am inspired to run a All Flesh Must Be Eaten pen'n'paper role play game.

Finally saw Avatar. It was good, but it wasn't the greatest movie I'd seen. Maybe it would change my opinion if I saw it in 3D. Also watched From Paris With Love today. John Travolta is a ****** in it. I liked it, up until the very end it got kind of dumb, but it was still pretty decent overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom