What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandre88

In Runtime
I know we have the "List Your Favorite Movies" thread but I figured why not make one so that people can post a movie they just watched and comment on what they thought of it. That is basically it just let us know what the last movie you watched was, whether you liked it or not, and why?

I just finished watching Unstoppable which wasn't too bad. It has Denzel Washington in it and he does an alright job. I can't say it was really anything spectacular and you should go out of your way to see it but its not a terrible watch.

men who stare at goats.

i enjoyed it. the thought of george clooney, jeff bridges ewan mcgregor and kevin spacey tripping nuts on acid is pretty funny. definitely one of the better movies i've seen in a while. pretty goofy and doesn't drag on.

R.E.D. It was surprisingly good. I had very little expectations for it as I am not a huge Bruce Willis fan but he did a great job and the entire cast was just fabulous.

The last movie I watched was Star Wars Episode VI. Last weekend was the first time I saw the original Star Wars trilogy and it was a fairly good trilogy.

I just watched parts of The Wrath of Khan and The Search for Spock with my wife. I may go watch some of her new movies with her; since she is sick I got her some she wanted: Speed, Double Jeapordy, and the Die Hard series.

I have watched a few movies recently. A couple I had seen before but it had been quite a while.

127 Hours
K-19: The Widowmaker
Gattaca
American Psycho

I hadn't seen 127 Hours or American Psycho before. I personally thought both were alright to good 3.5 stars I guess if I had to rate them. WARNING: The scene in 127 Hours when he actually cuts his arm off is not for the light hearted. However for a movie that literally resolves around a guy being stuck in one place for nearly the entire movie it was pretty good. That isn't easily accomplished. Not that they are similar but it reminded me of Moon how they were able to make it so great even with just Sam Rockwell pretty much the entire movie. American Psycho was just bizarre but that was the point I guess. :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom