WarHammer 40 000 : Ultramarines The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i didnt know they were making a 40k movie. i thought the hobby was all but dead

Far from it. Games workshop still seems to be pumping out new rules and miniatures for the game. However I can not say that the miniatures still have the same level of details as they used to have a 10 years back.
GWS also releasing a Role Play Games for the setting too. However it does require a lot of reading and a game master that know the setting well in order to do the game justice.
Plus the big thing that is have been coming out in the novelization of the Horus Heresy. These detailed events what happened in the 31st Millennium detailing the human's pacifying the rest of the galaxy and the rise of chaos.

My DVD came in the post today. It's pretty much some thing for the WH40K fans. I enjoyed. I did like the following line from the movie :-

‎"The Emperor protects" "Having a loaded bolter does not hurt either."

Currently I am starting to read the Horus Heresy. A long line of book series that is set 10 years earlier detailing the events leading up to the death of the emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom