Song with the most previous songs by the same band mentioned in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerfdog

In Runtime
Sure, pretty random, but I'm wondering. What song has the most references towards previous songs that were created by the same band in the lyrics? Victory by Megadeth has 23. (What is in quotations in the description are references to previous songs). Post links to the song and point out what parts are a reference to the name of a previous song by the same band.

1. "Killing Is My Business..." referring to the song "Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good"(KIMB or KIMB ABIG) on their first album by the same name.
  2. "Looking Down The Cross" - "Looking Down The Cross" on the KIMB album.
  3. "Skull Beneath The Skin" - "The Skull Beneath The Skin" on the KIMB album.
  4. "Last Rites/Loved To Death" - "Last Rites/Loved to Deth" on the KIMB album.
  5. "Bad Omens" - "Bad Omen" on the "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" (PS) album.
  6. "Good Mourning/Black Friday" - "Good Mourning/Black Friday" on the PS album.
  7. "Wake Up Dead" - "Wake Up Dead" on the PS album.
  8. "I Ain't Superstitious" - "I Ain't Superstitious" on the PS album.
  9. "The Conjuring" - "The Conjuring" on the PS album.
  10. "Anarchy" - "Anarchy In The U.K." (a cover of the song by the Sex Pistols) on the "So Far, So Good... So What?" (SFSG) album.
  11. "Set the World Afire" - "Set the World Afire" on the SFSG album.
  12. "Hook In Mouth" - "Hook In Mouth" on the SFSG album.
  13. "In My Darkest Hour" - "In My Darkest Hour" on the SFSG album.
  14. "Peace Sells... But Nobody's Buying" - "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" on the PS album.
  15. "Holy Wars" - "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due" on the "Rust In Peace" (RIP) album.
  16. "Tornado" - "Tornado of Souls" on the RIP album.
  17. "Skin Of My Teeth" - "Skin O' My Teeth" on the "Countdown to Extinction" (CE) album.
  18. "This Was My Life" - "This Was My Life" on the CE album.
  19. "Foreclosure of My Dreams" - "Foreclosure of a Dream" on the CE album.
  20. "Rust In Peace" - "Rust In Peace... Polaris" on the RIP album.
  21. "Hangar 18" - "Hangar 18" on the RIP album.
  22. "Countdown to Extinction" - "Countdown to Extinction" on the CE album.
  23. "Lucretia" - "Lucretia" on the RIP album.

Jeebus, if any band made a song with more references to the names of previous songs by them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom