Something I'm curious to get feedback on.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
We Had VHS, DVD, Blue Ray, and now streaming. Whats next.

I currently have some blank DVDs and CD's for if I need to burn images of OS's more than anything like Linux. Is streaming the future. I have thought for a few years if you use it then their is really no point in it being redundant if you still have a use for it.

How many people use USB thumb drives. That is something that bugs the ****'ing life out of me. I have never really had a use for them. I don't go out the house with my keys, thumb drive and car keys all on one chain. I'm pretty boring like that. If I don;t have a use for it I don''t want it. So do you folk use them a lot along with external HDD's .

How many people host their own server. I've thought about it but seriously have reserves as to what I could host on my new swanky BB Fiber line.

BD is still current with 4k coming soon on 100GB discs.

Streaming is the future for TV.

I use flash drives for work and Windows.

I host my own Plex server.

Pretty much this for me as well.

Though I do host additional services on my server at home, such as a personal webserver, FTP, SVN, and a few other things besides Plex.

So we are going to have 100 GB DATA Disks? As for the future of T.V could you imagine if we had a massive catastrophic planetary failure with our Power needs, everyone would be F***** .

So we are going to have 100 GB DATA Disks? As for the future of T.V could you imagine if we had a massive catastrophic planetary failure with our Power needs, everyone would be F***** .

They already exist - Dual-layer, Dual-side BD-R's.

Back
Top Bottom