Robot Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch it, I found the show humorous. I loved how random it was, even if you didn't find a shown "channel" funny, soon after it would switch to another scene with something entirely different happening. You didn't know what to expect next throughout the episode. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it wasn't very enjoyable seeing an episode more than 2 times.

I used to watch it, I found the show humorous. I loved how random it was, even if you didn't find a shown "channel" funny, soon after it would switch to another scene with something entirely different happening. You didn't know what to expect next throughout the episode. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it wasn't very enjoyable seeing an episode more than 2 times.

Ya some of the skits were pure shock value and once that shock is gone so is the humor but I would say the majority still makes me laugh.

Yes, I sometimes would pick up on things that I had not noticed the first time watching it. Robot Chicken's humor goes is presented so quickly that, if you don't pay attention then you are bound to miss some humor.

I am a fan but not so much that I go out of my way to watch it other than the Star Wars episodes. I absolutely loved the all of their Star Wars episodes and enjoy the other ones as well. Some of it I don't get at all but it is pretty funny most of the time.

I also love Robot Chicken; been watching the new series and it's still awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom