Resident Evil: Retribution -- Dear Mister Paul W. S. Anderson......

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmWLqrJkz4

Resident Evil: Retribution.... Dear Mister Paul W. S. Anderson. The first 2 movies where great. And then it just started going down hill with RE : Extinction and RE : Afterlife. RE: Retribution just painful. Please make the pain stop.

Resident Evil : Retribution has to be the worst RE movie ever. Starts off as a mindf**k as you really do not know what is really going on. It's just Alice causing more and more zombie carnage. Then they mess it up even further be resurrecting dead characters from the first movie as clones in umbrella's secret under water testing site. And the ending having Albert Wesker saving that he's going to help humanity (what's left of it) lead the fight against the Red Queen by reactivating Alice's T-Virus powers.

Dear Mister Paul W. S. Anderson... if you do go ahead and green light the sixth RE movie, please make it the last one.

I have to concur unfortunately; definitely not the best. The worst thing about it for me was Sienna Guillory, lets just say her acting skills are definitely NOT what got her the part.

Back
Top Bottom