Please help meeee!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

propelera

Beta member
hello, I am new in video editing. I have a question but can't find the answer. I want to translate English movie trailers into my language. but the problem is that i can't find nice software for that. I want that software could split sound and video, and than software(same or another) could split speech from background effects, so i could translate the speech and putted there my translated speech. I know it is not easy but i have seen so many translated movies like this. It is so well done that you think that he really speaks to that language(and the background is on the same level, it is not quite). it is amazing. so please help me.

I do not think this will be possible without spending loads of money. Maybe Sony Vegas can do the split of voice from video. But I don't think it can be done with completed trailers but raw video footage.

I don't care about the money. I will get any program I want. I just want to know what programs are translation group using when they are translating movies. I know that subtitles will be easier but it is not solution for me. I don't want easy and annoying translation, I want hard to do but cool translation, this is what i want.

Tsmuxer can split audio and video for you. I don't know how to separate the background audio from the speech though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom