omfg, AVATAR!!! Read this you fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is gonna be quite a bit over all lost, but, they also gain a lot when it's regular joes that don't know much of anything that go out and buy several versions of the same thing over and over.

My friend bought the movie when it came out on blu-ray/dvd, I asked why he bought it when I had a digital copy that he could have watched, he said he wanted the retail copy for 3d reasons, but he doesn't have a 3d tv -.-

Either way, it's not worth it for the extra few minutes if you have a copy, but a lot of the CHEAP theaters, the ones with $2 tickets are showing the re-release here, and people are planning on going to those over the "mainstream" ones that charge $15-$20 a ticket for this movie, since it's only a few extra minutes.

Legen.....DARY! 8 mins of awesomeness...mmmmmmm :p

I'll be picking up a BD version, probs 3D. Gotta test out my new projector. Don't think the 3D version has been released to the public yet tho right?

i do not think there was a 3d version of avatar sold to the public yet. i whent to look to buy it when i first purchased it and they said they wherent selling any and wherent even sure if they released one. hopefully with this refresh we get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom