The Official Inception Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Spoilers please. But is this movie worth my $12 cinema dollars? Or is this movie just another special FX fest like the 2nd and 3rd Matrix films?

Thinking about seeing it on tomorrow night.

Definitely worth your $12 cinema dollars. Really is a good movie IMO. More so like Matrix one as stated before. Held my interest through out the movie which is rare anymore.

I don't know why else you watch a movie other then entertainment value personally. Unless you get like paid to watch them or something.

Definitely worth your $12 cinema dollars. Really is a good movie IMO. More so like Matrix one as stated before. Held my interest through out the movie which is rare anymore.

I don't know why else you watch a movie other then entertainment value personally. Unless you get like paid to watch them or something.

What if someone wants to connect with a character, or have a more emotional response to a film rather than an adrenaline response? It's not necessarily being odd if someone happens to want to watch a movie with a strong message, or perhaps a movie that raises important questions in life -- rather than seeing a popcorn flick.

^i didn't even find it a good action movie, no adrenaline was flowing what so ever because of this movie. Perhaps im just getting null to it.I thought the movie was okkk, but i wouldn't say i liked it. Or hated it.

I went to see it on Sunday before last (I think).

Really enjoyed it. I thought the plot was interesting and I would challenge those who say it is not unique/creative to find a film to validate that claim. As for the characters, I think that some were better than others but overall very good and the acting was good as well.

Another thing I observed was how well it was crafted. Much like The Butterfly Effect, I never felt that they were being clever for the sake of being clever.

^i didn't even find it a good action movie, no adrenaline was flowing what so ever because of this movie. Perhaps im just getting null to it.I thought the movie was okkk, but i wouldn't say i liked it. Or hated it.

I actually kind of agree with you, I feel that one of Nolan's only faults as a director is that he doesn't film action scenes that well. But yeah I agree with you, I didn't like it, nor do I hate it. It was completely average to me, which was odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom