Off Topic: T.V. Shows

I really don't watch much TV, and usually when I do it's either live sports or something that I'm checking out on Netflix.

I tried to get into the Walking Dead - the first season was fantastic, but the second season was three months of Lifetime style drama with the occasional "WAAAHHHH I'M A ZOMBIE I'M GONNA GET YOU NOM NOM NOM" thrown in for a few minutes in each episode.

Season 3 is right around the corner so I'm hoping it will be better, though season 2's ending was really weird.

Do you guys watch Sons of Anarchy I havent watched since the premire I have to get caugt up cause that was great. I love having a dvr but I always recored stuff while I game then it take foprever to get to it

Its great if you have Netflix give it another shot Rescue Me is another great one thats on Netflix.

Also if you never saw The Beast its a must see there is only 1 season because Patric Swazie died. But that show was unbelivable good he is super hard core in it and totally convincing it is for sure worth a watch

I really liked Last Resort. I only watch shows on Netflix but Last Resort is going to change that. I plan to tune in every week if I can.

I started Sons of Anarchy this past weekend. It's good, not great, but I can see its potential.

Brickleberry, ha i was laughing my a55 off watching that first episode, its worth a look if you find Tosh.0 at all funny

Any new falls shows that you guys think that look great?

HiYa

Not new but good.

"Once Upon A Time". Fantasy kind of show. Time slot is Sundays. Season premiere was last Sunday. The producer also produced "Lost".
I think it is very good and am into it. Now I have to schedule my time to catch it. Try it and see if you can catch it on Hula for the earlier episodes and the premiere. And let me know if you like it.

SeeYa

Last edited:
I just got into House, so I'm watching all the reairs starting from the beginning :)
I have all the seasons of House on my server. When I got them my fiance and I pretty much watched them back to back until the current season this year and I just got each episode as they came out. Was damn sad when it went off.

Currently I am watching:
The Big Bang Theory
NCIS
Supernatural
Family Guy
Two and a Half Men

I'm more of a syfy kind of person but all the shows I used to watch have been off the air.

Back
Top Bottom