List your favorite metal/rock bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to add Nightwish; I got into them early last week because a few friends have been bugging me about them for years, and they're AWESOME :D
Currently listening to Last Of The Wilds, a gaelic-flute and string-themed instrumental, with guitar solos ^_^

Hey good for you, that's my mum's favourite band :D

:lol:
^that is me, lol'ing

I want to add Nightwish; I got into them early last week because a few friends have been bugging me about them for years, and they're AWESOME :D
Currently listening to Last Of The Wilds, a gaelic-flute and string-themed instrumental, with guitar solos ^_^

I don't particularly like their cover of Symphony of Destruction (originally by Megadeth).
Though, yeah, they make some pretty good music.

I'd like to add Blind Guardian, a power metal band.
One of their songs here: Sacred Worlds

My friends and I watch that video all the time lol. The crazier part is how well he knows the music theory involved.

As my friend says "Chris Broderick didn't try out for Megadeth. Megadeth tried out for Chris Broderick."

Same way that Metallica tried out for Cliff Burton. :lol:

I've been trying to find new, good thrash metal bands. The search has not been going well. At least Dave Mustaine's voice has that kind of GN'R effect where that voice wouldn't seem like great singing to most, but when you get used to it, it's awesome.

EDIT: Derp, went back to the front page to look at the bands and forgot that I had already posted.

IT'S ALL COOL Y'ALL! -S0UL ;)

Went on the Metal Injection forums.

There was a thread about new thrash metal bands.

They were all suggesting bands with vocals that are harsher than Dethklok. :crazy:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGH

:)

Thrash metal has never been my thing but Dethklok is pretty awesome

Dethklok is death metal.

I was hoping there would be more good thrash bands with clean vocals. Rather than vocals that sound like you would have to gargle nails in order to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom