Iron Man fans?

Yeah, Dr. Banner was at the end.

There's always something at the end of superhero movies after the credits lol.

I didn't stay to watch the credits.. it was too late for me, I was tired :tongue: Apparently there was something about the Hulk after the credits too.

Same here too. Plus someone farted as well and everyone left really quick I don't think anyone stayed for the credits. At least they were polite to wait till then. He he.

Same here too. Plus someone farted as well and everyone left really quick I don't think anyone stayed for the credits. At least they were polite to wait till then. He he.

It is guaranteed that at the end of every Marvel movie, there will be a clip after the credits. #LifeLesson

Saw it. Loved it. 9/10 and almost as good as Avengers.

There will undoubtedly be an Iron Man 4.

RDJ stated that he doesn't wish to return to play the role of Iron Man again in the future, so I'm interested to see how everything shapes out regarding Avengers 2. It's a shame too because he played a really great Stark.

As for Iron Man 3, this is actually the first place I've seen that wasn't slamming the film. I don't think it was bad, but it certainly in my opinion wasn't the strongest of the three. Personally, I thought the way that the Mandarin was portrayed was extremely weak.

Back
Top Bottom