Iron Man fans?

DolbyAtmos

Solid State Member
Do any of you like Iron Man?

I love it and I saw the 3rd one the day it came out and it was awesome!

Robert Downey Jr is amazing as usual. I don't think anyone can top him right now.

I want to see it again but I don't want to wear it out.

How many of you have seen all three Iron Man movies?

Since Star Trek will be watched for our anniversary, and I want to watch F&F6 in theaters then that means Iron Man will be left be seen at home.
I have watched 1 and 2 several times. Pretty good movies.

I wonder what they're going to do for Avengers 2. Are they going to make an Avengers 2?

I never seen any of the Avengers movies. I would like to but I work too much It was rare I got the chance to see Iron Man 3 a co-worker took me out to see it.

I'm surprised you haven't. Iron Man 3 was heavily influenced by The Avengers (ie. references to the wormhole, why he can't sleep, his PTSD, etc)

EDIT: Also, there could possibly be more Iron Man movies.. The suits appear to be self-powered (the scene with all his suits flying around) and don't require the arc reactor in his chest

@iFargle:

Considering at the end after the credits it said "Tony Stark will return" I'm sure they'll have more Iron Man movies.

I didn't stay to watch the credits.. it was too late for me, I was tired :tongue: Apparently there was something about the Hulk after the credits too.

Back
Top Bottom