I swear I'm an old man.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Windows 8 detected all my FLAC media in actual media player and brought up a lot of premade playlists I didn't know I had. A lot of them being smooth jazz and just overall easy listening music of which I've been enjoying all day.

LOL old thread but funny. You're not old you're seasoned :eek: I listen to Jazz all the time including old jazz and easy jazz. I play it also on a trumpet started when I was 4.

Well, I smoke pipe tobacco and drink Scotch, neat. I get called old natured all the time but when people see me they think I look 12. 12 year old with a beard.....k.

Trumpet huh. Bandie?

So what your saying is your GF is a cougar then LOL :silly: I get that a lot too but not as bad as 12, Then again I AM a good amount older than you are too but don't look my age.

Well, I smoke pipe tobacco and drink Scotch, neat. I get called old natured all the time but when people see me they think I look 12. 12 year old with a beard.....k.

Trumpet huh. Bandie?

So do I it's called Class, oh by the way Welcome to my small (I have a slightly larger one too, but it's just a big duplicate of what you see here) humidor of fine Cubans:

Attachments

• humidoor.jpg
    humidoor.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 2
Damn. My dad would go nuts over something like that. I'm not really a cigar person. ****ty thing is, it's getting harder to find good pipe tobacco in my area.

The shop I buy at sell's internationally and will do the US(Incidentally, it was Winston's cigar shop and it's also the oldest cigar shop in Europe) I am popping down in a few days want me to ask about new blends an custom ones for export for you?

Thwy don't make a ****ing thing on shipping, for example I am packing my pipe with Rattelrleys Black Mallory now I am only 6 miles from them but when I make a order the owner calls me an says I will drop it off at 6pm is that OK? now that's because I am local but I have an so have my family called a order in at 4pm and it was boxed (in a really professional way) and dispatched next day and deliverd at 1pm to Luea Sweden an this is from my local shop.

But as I said I will get the rates for you.

Back
Top Bottom